Thursday, April 5, 2012

9-Months Later

Ok, so it's been 9 months since I last posted on this poor, neglected blog. Part of that is because I am just under 9 months pregnant and blogging has been low on the priority list. Part of it is because Sandy is in school in the evenings and needs this computer (the holder of all photos). So, here's to the return. (See how excited Addi is in the photo above). I should preface this post with a disclaimer. I realized as I was typing the captions, that some of them sound a tad smart-alecky! A little of that is me and most of that is the fact that I lose some of my filter when I'm pregnant. This makes me sound grumpy or irritated when I think I sound matter-of-fact or even funny. Below are some of our adventures from July and August of last year. I have fewer photos (especially of the Green's visit), but can't put off the blogging any more. I hope you enjoy! Depending on how long Addi's nap is, I may get some more done too :-)
This little guy is right outside our dining room window.
We love our Goldfinch friends - they make breakfast wonderful
(because they're fun to watch, not because they are breakfast)


We got to go to a Mariner's baseball game with my parents
this summer. It was such a funny experience - between
the drunk guys behind us and the HUGE loss..oh and
having our three year old up until midnight....funny trip.
Glad we were there with my parents.

Ichiro who looked very cool, but did
not really hit anything.
Just hanging out on Grammy and Grandad's front porch.
The Greens came to visit which was sooo much fun.
Somehow, I only have a few pictures of their whole weekend here.
Bad job me. Well, at least more fun was had than pictures :-)
This is all of us at the aviary at our local park.
Peacocks and fun colorful ducks...oh and turtles..definitely the highlight.
Kids doing a great job posing in the gazebo.
Best dancing venue ever.
Hurray for artifical coloring...it's Soooo fun :-)
Fun times on the slide

No comments: