Thursday, April 5, 2012

The rest of 2011


These next few pictures are pretty much the rest of 2011. We found out in September that I was (am) pregnant and expecting in May. We were so excited especially after last January's scary ectopic pregnancy. When you start losing internal bits, you aren't always sure if pregnancy is possible. We were very thankful and I was very, very sick. It's a lot like having a really gross flu for about six months. During that time Sandy was working full time and taking classes in the evenings and weekends. So, he had that plus taking care of everything for the house...dinner, dishes, laundry, Addi...everything. I worked and then curled up on the couch. It was a rough fall. Thankfully, it didn't last forever. Thankfully, Addi is very, very into art and into helping us in the kitchen. When I could sit up, we had some fun (she also did a lot with Sandy).

She is so focused on her work, but she really is having fun.
My Pampered Chef mini muffin pan is PERFECT for
paint....call me if you need to order one :-)

 Fast forward three or four months to Christmas
cookie making time. Adalie is a pro at sprinkles.

Mama and my girl

So much fun "cooking"
 We went up to the Klicker Homestead to get our Christmas
tree. It was wonderful to be feeling ok enough to be outside for a bit.

Because of Dave's application schedule for residency,
they got to spend about a month with us. I absolutely love
this picture because Jack is wearing Grammy's gloves on his feet.
He's obviously thrilled :-)

Trees inside are so fun

Perhaps the best present...a purple soccer ball from Auntie Joy!

Christmas Morning

This is an old school rocking horse - and my old school, I mean it
belonged to my dad when he was little. (Sorry for calling you old, dad).
My nana told us that it's name was Trigger. I told Addi that she could
call it whatever she wanted to. She chose Trigger Rosita...excellent!

No comments: