Thursday, April 5, 2012

More August 2011

One of my favorite parts of this summer was experiencing the incredible results of acupuncture. After having dealt with my seasonal allergies, we turned our attention to my 14 year dairy allergy. I no longer have an allergic reaction to dairy. We celebrated with a DQ ice cream cone...which after 14 years, tasted kind of like butter.....yummm!



 These next few photos are of us at the annual Frontier Days Parade in Walla Walla. I love this parade - it's old school. Lots of horses and rodeo princesses, lots of candy being thrown from moving vehicles...what's not to love?

 Yeah, we don't mess around...I mean...Parade :-)
 It warmed up quite a bit and Addi got the hang of grabbing candy off the road.
Definitely a once a year thing!
Addi started preschool this year. She is in a three year old class at a local church. It has been such a great thing for her. She gets to be around 18 other kids - instead of just adults - and can't wait to be a kindergartener. She is proud of her work, loves her teachers and her classmates.
 First day of preschool
 Addi loves making this face

Copying her Papa

Copying her Mama :-)

Adalie loves to help me cook. Today, she had fun stacking
spices and a wine cork.

Have I said it already? Preschool is so fun.
I think we might even still have the owl hat and her
alphabet wall is all the way up to "U". This morning
she called to me from the living room: "Mama, the X is missing."
All is well, Addi, X will be here soon.

No comments: