Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

So, a year ago, my dentist said, "It's time to take out your wisdom teeth." I had an appointment scheduled last Sept, but accidentally ate lunch the day of the appointment and had to reschedule. Well, it took almost a year, but last Friday, I had all four removed. Two were impacted, one was sticking out into my sinus...ew! So, holy, moly....wisdom teeth out as an adults bites...hard. I lived on yogurt, and mashed potato flakes for about four days before I could chew anything. Today is day five and my face has started to unswell, but I still can't open my mouth to eat very far. You'd think it would be a good weight loss strategy, but I manage :-)
Adalie thinks it's the best thing ever because it's been one giant movie marathon around here...Nana, thanks for Peter Rabbit, it got us through.


This is me actually trying to smile.

I took this picture today, rocking the bruise.

Reason number 457 that I'm thankful for Sandy:
He comes home from working all day and wrestles with Addi (who has basically been holding still all day) for two hours. He's such a trouper and she LOVES it.














No comments: