Saturday, November 15, 2008

First of November

Ok,

So, I realize that I've been a bit delinquent about writing in the blog. We've had an awesome virus hanging out at our house. I (Nicole) got sick around the first of October. Sandy jumped on the train two weeks ago. I'm hopeful that by January, we'll have gotten through it. Here are some of the great pictures from the last few weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload some of the great video we have.

Yeah, momma was trying to put her pants on, and
managed to get both legs into one pant-leg. Still cute.

Oh, so smiley.

Sitting up all by herself - don't worry, we were
right there.

I'm working to get a profile picture. This
is the best we could do at the time.


She really likes to fall asleep sitting up.

Sitting on Papa. Look at that great posture.

Just about done playing.

No comments: