Saturday, October 11, 2008

Three and half months

Sheesh, three and a half months goes by quickly. Adalie is so very grown up already. I am very thankful for my friend, Emily's advice to enjoy each stage; to not be so anxious for the next milestone to happen. We have thoroughly enjoyed each little place we've been with Addi - even the middle of the night feedings. Yes, I'm tired, but it's a special time that I get with her :-)
This last week was much harder, however. I (Nicole) got a horrible cold. I ended up staying home from work part of two days. Today is the first day in a week that I feel a little better at all. Even though the week was a bummer, I did make an amazing discovery. They make Kleenex with Vicks in them. I LOVE them! Even as a write this, I'm sniffing my kleenex. (sigh)
Sandy was finishing getting over his cold this week. He's got some more applications out and we continue to be hopeful that the right job will find us. We continue to pray for patience as we find ourselves jealous of each other's role in our little family. So many lessons to learn.

Addi has just figured out how to look into the camera.
It's makes getting these shots so much better.
She really loves chewing.....on everything.

This week, she's also gotten better at holding the bottle.
(Not so much in this shot :-)



She does this funny thing when you kiss her cheek. She
always opens her mouth whether she's hungry or not.
She will in fact literally chew on your face if you let her.


Try'n on Papa's hat.

Yeah, so my friend, Rikki came over to visit today.
At the end of her visit, Rikki said, "what's that on
her leg?" I looked, and sure enough. It was poo.
These next two pictures are pretty much for
the out of towners! Enjoy

She actually drooled on my shoulder and managed
to get poo on MY pants too. She is very talented.

Tummy-Time.

No comments: