Saturday, July 5, 2008

Settling In

Well, we've been settling in this week - establishing a routine (or something like one). I've had a great week resting while Sandy has been putting the finishing touches on his recital. Adalie is doing well. We went in for her two week visit. She's in the 66th% for height and 42% for weight. The doctor said she's doing beautifully. We had to go back in for them to poke her heel - apparently they can test for upwards of 22 diseases. She did beautifully and didn't even notice what they were doing (she was eating at the time.)
We were able to play at the Carsons on the 4th of July which was so fun. They are so hospitable and were gracious to open up their home - hurray for back yards. We got to share Addi around - which I'm sure she would have loved had she been awake :-)
Ok, it's about time for a nap - we'll see if Addi will sleep, so I can...

Here are a few photos of the last week. I've attempted to include a video - I'm not sure it will work, but it's just so funny. Well, it's mostly funny that I actually caught this on video...


S--t--r--e--t--c--h!!!

Kisses


Lazy Days.

"Mom, seriously....that's enough!"


Ok, I'm not sure if this will work, but if it does, you need to watch her nose..

1 comment:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

That's gross. :) And kind of cute, oddly. I'm glad you're settling in well!