Friday, July 25, 2008

Addi moments

I'm just updating pictures of Addi for family. Adalie is doing very well. She's been sleeping 5-6 hours/night, though sometimes (like tonight) those five hours are before I go to bed. She's trying though :-) She's growing so quickly and is able to hold her head up longer each day. She loves to look around and especially at the dark picture frames on the wall and at the lights. In this batch of photos, I had realized that I didn't have very many pictues of she and I, hence so many this round.

This is Adalie in a 3 month outfit for church.
I tried to put her in a newborn dress and whoa,
waaay too small. She's mov'n on up :-)

We took this picture trying to show her
hair after a bath. It curls up a little
like clown hair.

Up close and starring.

She's in a new phase, where she gets a bubble
and can only sleep vertically. I'm thankful
for it because we get such great snuggles.

Sometimes we have to wait to change
her diaper, 'cause she's still doing her business.

Working hard.

She loves this ladybug. She hits it
and tries to eat the legs.

Sweet thing.

1 comment:

Oregon-Mama said...

Nicole, you are such an adorable mama:) I miss you.