Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Art

Sandy and I discovered a local artist at Saturday Market last summer. Her name is Noelle Dass. We really enjoy her art and decided to use it in the baby's room. We were able to purchase one of her pieces and love it. The other day I was painting with Amy and decided to try to copy one of Noelle's pieces. How fun. So, here are a few of my attempts at imitating art. If you would like to see more of her stuff (and you should) you can go to her website at www.noelledass.com




Turtle with big feet (my title, not Noelle's)



The lighting is not great, but this might be my favorite.





I love the snaile and it's not quite so gray
in real life...sooo cute.





This one took the most time. A monkey for
a jungle room.



Again, go to www.noelledass.com to see the good stuff!

5 comments:

joshua said...

Let me tell you that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRS REX

Kenton Henry said...

Very well done Nicole! You such an artist! The monkey is super cute. :)

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Those are awesome! Great job! I can't wait to see the room!
-C

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Benningtons said...

You did those, Nicole??? I had no idea you were such an artist! You should be selling art at the Saturday Market! I want to buy one!