Sunday, February 17, 2008

22 Weeks (5 1/2 Months)

Whew! This last week my belly has, as they say, popped! I can no longer "suck it in." :-) So far it's been fun noticing how these body changes affect everyday things. First of all, I have noticed that my belly is at counter height. So when I lean in to wash my hands or do the dishes, I squish her. It still isn't too much of a problem but I'm interested to see what happens in a month or two. I also am in the market for some comfy slip on shoes. My favorite shoes tie and that's getting a bit uncomfortable.
I've been noticing her kicks and movement more and more - which has been delightful. I am enjoying them as much as I can before they get uncomfortable - as I have been assured they will. For now, I smile when she moves around. So far she seems to like music the most. We're excited to see if that continues after she arrives. I have more pictures to post, but they are not cooperating. I'll try again tomorrow.


22 Weeks

5 comments:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Nicole, you look to great! I love hearing about how things are changing for you! I can't even imagine! :) Very exciting!
-Carolyn

The Benningtons said...

You look so cute as a pregnant lady:) It looks like you're feeling better now that you're way beyond the first trimester... now it will just be a matter of being big and uncomfortable:) Miss you!
-Holly

Katrina Henry said...

Look at you! You're totally pregnant. :) So so fun! Now you're getting into the fun stage of pregnancy where people can tell & you get to talk about being pregnant. It's always kind of fun to get that special attention...or at least, I thought it was. You like attention, right? ;)

R- said...

Whoa, that happened in the last couple weeks since I last saw you?! Popped indeed! Well you look adorable. I'm so excited for you guys!

Heather McLain said...

Aw, you have the cutest baby bump! Nope, definitely can't suck that in :)