Monday, February 15, 2010

Christmas Adventure Part Two

More fun with the Greens
Snack time.


After bath at the Miller house, we have Nakey time. It's time for Addi to run around in her diaper. She LOVES not wearing clothes. When the Green kids saw that she was having nakey time, they (Ethan and Macey) decided to have true Nakey time and ran around completely nakey....very funny.

Rocking out to Nakey time
Ethan and Macey doing some naked singing.
Close up of Ethan

So, I was sitting on the floor, taking pictures of the kids. All of a sudden, Ethan starts walking up over my legs. I said, "Whatcha doing buddy?" It turns out he wanted me to take a picture of his tummy. Here you go Ethan...your tummy.
I got a bunch of cute pictures, but seeing as these aren't my kids, this is the most appropriate picture. It looks like they aren't having any fun, but a second later they were laughing and squirreling all over the place.
Cute girls playing
I went to look for the girls, and Emma came out of the room with a box on her face.
Emma working hard to get in the box.
Emma in.
Emma all in
On Sunday night, our small group came over for dinner and hanging out. It was so good to see everybody especially Cedar (he's getting so big).



Jon, Amy, Sandy and I used to have a regular game night.'
We finally had a moment (after kids were in bed) to play a few rounds
of Sequence (all of our FAVORITE game :-)
Amy and I
Emma hugging Addi



Oh, and I had to take a picture of the weekend's diapers.


No comments: