Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Day

I ende up with very few photos of the wedding, so you'll just have to wait until the real ones are ready. The day went off without any major hitches other than the church's parking lot being re-paved during the ceremony :-). Addi slept during the wholw thing, but was dreaming so loudly, that we had to stand in the foyer (I think we had the best view). Sandy sang 'Be though my Vision', and did very well. After their beautiful ceremony, we all brave the 100+ heat and went to the reception. It was wonderful to see so many people and introduce Addi to them.
After the reception, we all made our way back to my parent's house for a Snavely family reunion. We passed Adalie around and played with cousins. My cousin Jill has three children; Jordyn 2, Adison 1 and Sam 3 months. We all played and visited - it was a great mini-family reunion.

All fancied up in the wedding duds.

Addi's cousin Sam

My cousin Elaine holding Adalie

Elaine's mom and my aunt Linette holding Addi

My nana (great-nana?) with Addi

No comments: