Monday, August 11, 2008

Meeting new people

We left for Walla Walla a week ago. Adalie is a great traveler and we only stopped once between here and Walla Walla (normally about a six hour drive). My sister and brother had not met Addi yet and they were delighted to see her. My family members kept walking up to each other saying, "I think you've had enough" and then swiping her. We were also able to spend some time with the Kaufman family. Emily (the mom) and I were best friends all growing up. They have two little ones with one on the way. We got to watch the movie Cars. William (2 1/2) is really really into Cars :-). We also enjoyed Anthony's amazing cooking. Hurray for egg rolls and stir-fry. Thanks Kaufmans.

Adalie and Auntie Cami


Tim, Heather (our new sister) and Addi


William

William and his mini-van

Sandy and Elysse

Yeah, she's a cutie

Such a smiley girl

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

Yay! Welcome home! I'm glad Addi was such a great traveler & that all your family had the chance to meet her. She's pretty sweet so I'm sure they enjoyed her. :)