Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And Adalie Nicole makes 3!






Well, Adalie Nicole Miller has arrived!!!!! We welcomed her yesterday 6/16/08 at 10:25am. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. and was 19" (length mostly do to her crazy conehead). Nicole was a rock star once the pushing began, all the nurses and doctor said so. Dad, me which seems a bit surreal, got to go home briefly to try and sleep, I got a bout of the flu last night so not only was I no help I slept on the bathroom floor the hospital. Good times! I'm pretty out of it so this is a quick update with a few pictures! Enjoy!

7 comments:

The Kaemingk's said...

Ahhh! A little Sandy! Congratulations to you both! She is beautiful.

Katrina Henry said...

Yay! She's here! Thank you so much for letting me & Finn visit. He smiles & says baby when I ask him if we saw Adalie. And he says "Yeah" when I ask him if she's cute. :) So fun! We can't wait to see her again!

Gretchen Ruddick said...

Congratulations Sandy and Nicole!! Adalie is so precious and beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!

The Benningtons said...

Yay! Peanut's here!!! Congratulations Sandy and Nicole! We hope to see all three of you soon...
Love,
The Benningtons

dana said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

Jon and Amy said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What a trooper, Nicole! :) She is so beautiful and I can't wait to get to know her more! :)

schmann said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations, you guys! I'm so excited for you!