Monday, May 26, 2008

Family

This weekend was delightful as my mom (Eileen), sister (Cami) and her husband (Dave) all came to visit. They were here for the baby shower which was also my mom's birthday. We had a great time spending time together, playing games, sleeping and eating. All in all a successful weekend. They left on Saturday, but we got to go to Saturday Market first. These are just a few pictures of our little outing.
At the end, I included a picture of my cankles (swollen ankles) mostly because I was just so amazed at how puffy they got. I've been able to rest a lot more this weekend, so they haven't been that bad for a few days!
After the fam left, we worked to put the rest of the baby room together. We were able to put up the letters Katrina made - I had to show them off.

Mom, me and Cami

Sandy and I (and a giant baby:-)

This is a cankle. Notice the inner-tube
connecting the ankle and the calf.

Her name letters!

Name letters and crib

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Oh fun! Thanks for posting a photo of the letters over the crib...I was curious how they would look in the room. :) So exciting...she'll be here so soon!