Saturday, May 3, 2008

49 days to go....33 weeks along.....whew!

Yeah! Time is beginning to fly. I am thirty-three weeks along. (Next week I'll be 8 1/2 months.) The fact that we are about to bring a human being into the world is quickly becoming very real to both of us. We are still very excited, though I (Nicole) am stressing a bit about having everything at work ready in time! We're so excited to introduce her to all of you. I know we still have time, but it's getting more and more fun to consider the reality of her. I think might even start packing the bag for the hospital tonight :-) I need little tasks like that to keep me awake. I haven't been able to let myself go to bed before 8:00 yet. Though, I have a feeling that that day is fast approaching.
33 Weeks...whew! Now THAT is a belly! :-)

3 comments:

Dave and Cami said...

You are so incredibly beautiful...are you kidding me. Good grief!

The Benningtons said...

Wow:)

Jesse and Carolyn said...

I can't believe it's so soon! :) Exciting!

Jason sounds nice and very generous...

-C