Saturday, March 15, 2008

Highlights

I just got some more pictures off of my camer and decided to post them - a few fun things from the past weeks. I also just glanced at the countdown; 98 days until Peanut's arrival. When Sandy first posted that countdown, it seemed like it would take forever for her to get here. Now, it's all starting to feel fast. It's the same as waiting for anything, I'm sure.
This week was the first time when we were able to see her kick. It's a very very strange thing to watch your stomach move. I'm glad for it because Sandy has finally been able to feel her move. I've tried to get some video of her kicking, but she seems to be very shy! Hopefully, I'll get some soon :-)
The first of these pictures is of my Wednesday small group fun night. We went to Potter's Quarter and ColdStone. We had a lot of fun and everyone's projects turned out very well. Try as I might, I couldn't get a picture where everyone had their eyes open. Ah well!

Painting our treasures!

Coldstone is soooo delicious! Although eating it outside
in February was a bit chilly.

This is me at six months. The belly keeps growing!

I spent a good part of last Saturday working on my patio garden. I still need
to wait for several of my plants as it is still a bit too early for them (even
though I'm ready for them now :-) It was so nice to clean up the patio and
get some plants going. I love gardening - even in pots!

This is my Snapdragon that overwintered quite well and my new
Strawberry pot....ooooooh!

What a fun strawberry planter! I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.