Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A weeks worth of adventures

We have been in Walla Walla for a little over two weeks. This last week has definitely been an adventure. Here is a little picture diary of this last week.

Last week, Adalie had been a bit grumpy and lethargic. In the morning, Sandy
noticed that she had a rash on her legs. I thought nothing of it because her skin is super
sensitive. But, by mid-morning, she was pretty much covered with spots and she had a fever.
We took her in thinking she had somehow contracted chicken pox. But no, she just had a virus. We waited it out and sure enough...she got better. Thanks new doctor.

Addi's spots

Adalie loves to pull these placemats off of the end tables,
step on them and then try to pick them up. It's almost
endless entertainment.


This series is one of Addi's favorite games. She loves
to peek around the couch and try to "get you."
This is her starting point..here she comes.
She rounds the corner
Oh, getting so close

And here she is
Whoa...too close :-)



Sandy got out the bubbles. Adalie was working hard
to concentrate on those bubbles...she just can't
quite grab one...

She still won't crawl, but she does this funny version
of an army crawl. She rolls almost all the way over
to her side, inches her leg up and the rolls almost
over to the other side. It's awesome.

Tim and Heather stopped by for a few days on their way
to Nashville. They brought their dog, Draco. He was great with
Addi. She loved to pet him and poke his nose (she's really into noses).
He would pretty much take it and when he's had enough, he would
just walk off. Such a sweety.


Tonight, the Kaufmans came over for dinner.
One the couch: Elysse (almost 2), Matthew (8-ish months), William (3) and Adalie (1)
Boy, I hope I spelled Elysse's name right..sheesh.

We also went fishing and I (Nicole) caught a HUGE fish. We of course, had forgotten all of the cameras, but I lucked out and had my cell phone with me. The proof is stuck on my phone. Trust me, it was awesome. I should mention that Sandy caught the most fish....good times were had by all.

1 comment:

Jon and Amy said...

Yay! I love reading about what you guys are up to! Miss you lots!