Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Pictures

Warren and Lindsay came up to Eugene to help us finish packing the apartment - and the truck. We are so thankful for their help as we literally could not have done it without them. While they were here, I thought it might be nice to get some family pictures. I asked Amy Green :-) to take some pictures. We went back up to Hendrick's park which is just amazingly beautiful. Because of our schedule, we couldn't get to pictures until after dinner which is why Adalie looks a little (or a lot) sleepy in some of these. I love Amy's photos and am very excited to print them out. Thank you Amy! We had a great time and even sleepy Addi did very well. * The pictures where Adalie is frowning - those are just her "stank face." She furrows her brow as part of a game. She frowns and then smiles....just so you know. I would write little comments on each photo (which I love doing), but Addi is waking up...

























1 comment:

Jon and Amy said...

love 'em! Can I say that? Since I took them- cuz what I mean is that I love the people IN THEM! :)
Thanks for lightening them, too! :)
Love you guys!
It was my pleasure to take your pictures and I look forward to taking more!