Monday, April 7, 2008

Quick Note

Well, here I am with a quick note. Sandy and I spent a good chunk of this last week and weekend in Walla Walla for my sister's wedding. I have lots to write about it and lots of beautiful pictures, but I need my computer for that - and it is at work. Hopefully, tomorrow or Wednesday will work to get that story blogged. Needless to say, it was wonderful. Cami was gorgeous, Dave was dashing and the whole event, beautiful. I'm excited for you to see it all.
Until then, I'll have to tell you about Peanut. Two weeks ago, I did the glucose test at my doctor's office. Today I asked for the results. My doctor said, (jokingly) "Did you even drink that stuff? You have an amazing pancreas." Whoo-hoo. I have an amazing pancreas. My blood pressure is low like always and Peanut's heartbeat sounds perfect. I'm excited for my next few appointments.
She continues to try to kick out through my belly button and I'm ever watchful as my inny slowly becomes an outie....strange!

1 comment:

HewaFam said...

So glad your pregnancy is going well. Now we just need to see more pics of that cute belly. I still call Grace "peanut" a lot of the time!

Love,
Elizabeth