Sunday, April 20, 2008

Peanut and the weather

I am officially 31 weeks pregnant - that translates to over 7 1/2 months. It's getting very strange to think that she'll be here in about 9 weeks. Time is certainly starting to speed up. We are continuing to pray for a healthy peanut who shows up right on time :-) we'll see! She is getting her work outs in already. Sandy and I spend a lot of time these days just sitting on the couch watching my belly move. We can't quite tell which part of her is moving and shaking, but it's strange. We've been enjoying her very much. She had her first round of the hiccups today (or the first I've noticed). That was fun too.

7 1/2 months

This morning we woke up to snow! It was just a bit, but considering that it's the end of April and this is Eugene - this is just not normal. My poor hyacinth are not quite sure what hit them (that would be hail). I was grateful for the weird weather yesterday when I was doing paperwork. It's easier to stay inside and work when you don't want to be outside. I'm certainly excited for it to warm up a bit!

A view from our window


One plant standing, the other......not!

2 comments:

Katrina Henry said...

Just 2 more months! Craziness...you ready? :) Not much longer now.

The Benningtons said...

Yay! Nicole is almost due! We are so excited for you. Do you still live on Kinsrow? Please email me and let me know that we have your correct address because we have a little something to send to you:)

robertandholly@earthlink.net