Thursday, January 10, 2008

Waiting patiently for Peanut

I'm happy to say that I've been feeling so much better. Soon there should be more pictures on our blog - we know it's been a little sparse! Anyway, today we got to go to the doctor again. Hearing the heartbeat was amazing...again! We are looking forward to the ultrasound which happens in three weeks. I am so excited to get the first glimpse of our little one - and I'm hopeful that we'll get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl.
They told me that before the ultrasound I have to drink 24oz. of water in about half an hour and then, as the receptionist at the doctor's office said, "Hold it."........ for two hours. I actually laughed at her. She said to do my best and that if I was full of water, it's easier for the ultrasound to see. Whew! I will continue to try not to overshare (as is my tendency) throughout this process, but I'll let you know how everything goes.

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm trying to patiently wait to hear the gender of your little Peanut...so exciting!