Friday, September 14, 2007

September trip 2007

Ah,
Well I survived a super rigorous Italian course over the Summer term. I went into it with the wrong attitude and it really was a lot of fun. I'm excited to continue learning the language and more about the Italian culture.
My wife Nicole and I had a great time with my family in Monterey, CA this past weekend. It really was fun. I only wish my siblings and I could've pitched in more. Dad always seems burdened by spending money even if he can afford things. I look forward to Christmas this year with them all. I have to mention that I have discovered another fantastic Library Science program via University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne. The program there is a fairly expensive but it is much shorter that the program at University of Washington.

No comments: