Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time for the first haircut

Addi's hair had finally started to be a bit unruly. It was time for the first hair-cut. We put her in her travel feeding chair, put on a video of elmo and I went to town. I'm sorry that I don't have a picture of her squirming or of her trying to get out of her chair (while buckled in). These first few pictures and the before :-)


Pre-Mullet stage

I don't really know what I'm doing.
Thankfully, she likes elmo.
On the downside, she will only look up :-)





The best part was that she was trying to see
what I was doing and kept turning her head.
Sooo, it's a little shorter on the left side...ah well.


This was the best shot I could get from the back
because she was done sitting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my what a big girl. So sweet.