Friday, August 14, 2009

Whew!

This last week gave me (Nicole) a small taste of what is about to come. I had a full day training on Monday and another meeting today. I start next week with a few major trainings and then start with kids the following week. I am very much looking forward to it all, but will again miss spending so much time with my sweet girl and amazing husband. I am tired, so here are a few photos from the past few weeks and will hopefully work on this more this weekend. I have some very fun videos :-)

Grammy and Adalie playing the piano.
Addi loves to interrupt Grammy when she is practicing
for church. Grammy doesn't seem to mind :-)


"What is going on?" We went outside on the back step
during a thunder storm. Addi couldn't quite figure out
why she was getting rained on.

"What is Papa doing out there?"

Adalie loves her shoes (mostly to chew on them)


No comments: