Friday, March 27, 2009

Dinner

Addi has always enjoyed food! Lately, she's been not wanting as much baby food. When we try to fee her, she just shakes her head and clamps her lips shut. She prefers to feed herself. Her favorites (today) are black beans, chicken and blueberries. The other day, I found some new biscuits. They were advertised as being good for teething babies. I gave Adalie one as I was doing laundry. I was folding and sorting while she munched away. When I looked back at her, she was COVERED with biscuit. It had basically fallen apart all over her. She was delighted. I just had to laugh..and then I gave her a bath.

This is the mad scientist face.

Such a happy mess

She's literally covered from head to foot.
My sweet girl

1 comment:

Dave and Cami said...

These pictures are so outrageously adorable. By the way, nice outfit!!!