Friday, November 30, 2007

So close I can see the light!

What is this weird feeling.....oh, it's called free time! It has been far too long since I updated the goings on in the Miller household. Nicole, as most know by now, is pregnant and we're expecting June 21, 2008! Mark your calendars! Nicole has had a bit of a rough first trimester with the nausea and her body basically doing everything it can to make her want to vomit or feel like she should be vomiting. Needless to say Nicole has been mostly out of commission unless she is working. Thus far my adventures as a father, which seems a bit weird to type, have been exciting! Mostly an excess of cooking, cleaning, and other assorted household activities that surprisingly enough now make Nicole gag. ;) I'm sure many can relate to this. Normally, I thought dishes a pain in the ass but now because I'm the one to do them because Nicole is "with child" I don't mind so much.
The Fall term is FINALLY coming to a close, which means I have a month off! I'm looking forward to successfully completing a lot of nothing with some occasional holiday travel thrown in. I might even crack a book for leisurely reading. What a concept. What is it about school that makes you want to do anything but it??? Any thoughts? I would gladly add some updated pictures but I'm at school so it's not an option. Until next time....

2 comments:

Pands said...

Congratulations you guys, we're excited for you! Love, Sheila for the Gundersons

schmann said...

I forgot you have a blog! :( I must bookmark this now. I have been thinking of you guys lots, hoping that all is well. I really need to get myself there for a visit or give you a call at least. Know I am thinking of you often.